Wednesday, January 8, 2014

First Day of School #FOTD

 Today as I was getting ready to go to my 9am class (such a pain to get back in the routine of getting up early) I wanted to go for a fresh look and also put to the test some new makeup.



Face
    1. Rimmel Stay Matte Primer
    2.  L'oreal CC Eye Concealer (used as a highlighter) in Fair
    3.  Covergirl + Olay Eye Rehab in 340 Light Medium
    4.  L'oreal Magic Nude Liquid Powder Foundation in Sun Beige 328
    5.  L'oreal True Match Mineral Powder in Sun Beige W6-7




    Cheeks
    1. MUFE Mat Bronze in shade 40 
    2. Sonia Kashuk Beautifying Blush in 09 Melon

    Eyes & Lips
    1.  ABH Tinted Brow Gel in Expresso
    2. Milani Brow Tint Pen in 02 Dark Brown
    3. Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal in 70 Barely Branded
    4. MAC Matte Eyeshadow in Swiss Chocolate
    5. L'oreal 24HR Infallible Eyeshadow in 892 Amber Rush
    6. Covergil Bombshell Volume by lashblast in Very Black
    7.  Revlon Colorbust Matte Balm in 225 Sultry
    8.  L'oreal Riche Color Extraordinaire in 703 Caramel Solo


    Must of the products used were part of new launches at the drugstore, overall I was really pleased with the outcome; but what I really enjoyed was the fact that my makeup stayed put all day with out a need to retouch! I think the primer definetly made a difference and also the finishing powder I used. I think that these product will become a staple in my everyday makeup, really excited for this new year and what makeup adventures it takes me through! 

    Picture taken at the end of the day


    Hope you all have a great day and thanks for stopping by,
    Mariangel

    No comments:

    Post a Comment